Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Web Page and Article Numero Uno

The webpage that Omar and I have been working on is now published. It is aimed at the Pastors and leaders of the Protestant (evangelico) Churches here in Ayacucho.
Part of my role here at Paz y Esperanza-Ayacucho is to build relationships with the churches, pastors, youth, and other church leaders. I will be inviting a pastor or another church leader, including the youth to write an article for this website around themes of justice, access, poverty, dialogue, and spirituality, etc. that is scripturally based. It should be interesting to see what comes out of all this. There is also a church of the week feature so that vistors to the site can get to know the churches of the Ayacucho area, ones they already knew, and some they did not.
I have written the first article, to get things started. It is in Spanish, so if reading and understanding spanish is not your forte you may want to copy and paste it into a translator or email me and I will send you the English verison of my article. Check out http://www.portaldevida.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment